Royal Welsh Show

SIMON.

Now this is the agricultural show to go to one of the best days out I've had for a while a proper cattle/machinery show there was still stuff going on in the main ring at 9-45pm  :o :o not that we could see if from the beer tent left home at 6.50am yesterday morning got home at 3.30am this morning  ;D ;D

I used to do the show when I was at Renault, but haven't been for years now. It is a good little show, managed to hold onto its roots in the way the Royal hasn't and is still principally a farming show.

Next best thing round here is Burwarton which, if memory serves me correctly, is the largest 1 day ag show in the country, and this is a superb show, I'll post some details....

One thing to watch at the RW, anyone running on red, customs turn out heavily to dip tanks in the car park and sting all the hill farmers running on duty free, the bloody swines, it's criminal really....

Yep that's what my mate said who was driving ministry are normally about its a shame really we forgot were we parked the car and had to get a taxi and sort of give him directions to were we thought it was as we had to park up and get a bus in easy enough to find once we got in the right field as it was the only car left  :D :D :D

Yep that's what my mate said who was driving ministry are normally about its a shame really we forgot were we parked the car and had to get a taxi and sort of give him directions to were we thought it was as we had to park up and get a bus in easy enough to find once we got in the right field as it was the only car left  :D :D :D

Strangely, I'm not surprised  ::);):D

I used to do the show when I was at Renault, but haven't been for years now. It is a good little show, managed to hold onto its roots in the way the Royal hasn't and is still principally a farming show.

Next best thing round here is Burwarton which, if memory serves me correctly, is the largest 1 day ag show in the country, and this is a superb show, I'll post some details....

One thing to watch at the RW, anyone running on red, customs turn out heavily to dip tanks in the car park and sting all the hill farmers running on duty free, the bloody swines, it's criminal really....

I believe that Nantwich is now the largest Simon, may be wrong.

I am planning to drive across in the morning for tommorow afternoon/evening and camp then a whole day there on thursday. Well that's the plan at least. :);) ;)