Sheeting the clamp

Rhysmassey135

we dont use tyers any more we use the green netting much quicker and cleaner and every body wants to help , before you mention putting tyers on and you would not see anyone for days

We use a large green netting sheet on top of 2 plastic ones but still put tyres around the outside edges or where there a join.

o tidy, i saw a advert in farmers trader where they come to collet al the tyres... melt them down into big square sheets, anyone know wether theyre any good  ???

i know boys who have then they are good but they still have tyres round the edges to get that seal because the mats dont go down in the corners or bend proper  :-\ ;)

nah i think it would be better if rhys got davies bros ,danyrheol in or the one on the side of the A40 (rhys will know his name, i cant remember  :D;) thier a bit nearer than you murray  :D

Or i just get the contractors who brought in the silage to do it  :P  :D, o you mean Penyrallt from Whitemill? i think they call him monkey or something not sure  :D