DBP models ordering

FordTractorCrazy

I have tried to reach David Purdue but keep on failing in any way i try.

does anyone know how to reach him. He was going to send me a catalog, but hasnt arrived after 3 months. and i really like to order his Ford/county models but cant place any order if i cant reach him..

help is much appreciated.

his DBP models are great.

• 5 weeks later...

hi we would just like to apologise to any one having trouble contacting us we are struggling to a keep up with the shows and orders also the back orders which we seem to start to catch up with then they seem to slip back

the more detail we put in the longer they take to build. we will build every thing we promised people and we will get there.we cannot thank the customers and Friends we have made out there enough for there support . i started this as a hobby building from my own collection and never dreamed it would get this big. and again thank you Dave and Amanda (dbpmodels)]01461 800575