The adventers of whitehall farm snargate

marshman

Well i havent go a layout but i can pretend i have ;D May be starting one in the loft but anyway, my carpet farming has always been white hall farm (the sitting room stall as a barn and my tv stand as another barn in my bed room :D

It was time to start ploughing  so Markey trundeld of to medow feild a very low lying wet feild ;D:D

It wasnt long before Markey go in to a spot of trouble so he called Barry for help

IMG_0105.jpg

Barry got a bit inthusiastic and ended up in the ditch

IMG_0106.jpg

Barry: " Why did you bring that pile of rubbish ploughing Markey now you have made me put the newholland in the ditch"

Mark: "Why didnt you bring a Massey to pull me out that wouldnt have gone in the ditch, or did you lose concentration because you were looking in the at  that new look of yours"

After a long agument they decided that they would have to call simon.

Simon arrived and hitched up to Markey and pulled him out no problem

IMG_0109-1.jpg

Then he pulled Barry out as well

IMG_0110.jpg

The moral of the story is "Go Green" :D :D :D

Sorry about the rubbish pics :D

nice pics, massey would have got through no problem  8)  :D where did you get that chain as well  ???  :D

Noo, with a deere on the front as Luke Says :D I got the chain from hombase 1m length and cut it down and ground the links at the end. ;):)

Noo, with a deere on the front as Luke Says :DI got the chain from hombase 1m length and cut it down and ground the links at the end. ;):)

good idea with the chain  ;) might have to get some, the deere would just be an obstruction as the massey just drove through as if it was a nice tarmac road  8)  :D