Slurry tankers

paul kelly

that would be a great idea, was in ken blacks toy store this morning and all i could see was the samson tanker. now to me that is too big and i have not seen one of them around here. it would be nice to see a medium size tanker more in line with what you would see while out and about. what do you think?

I had some great pics of a Ruscon 14T like the one I was looking for.It was red and had a swing door but the website took down the photos but i had a chance to save them on my computer :'( :'(

They seem to have new decals on the Ruscon trailers and tankers.Now I need to find another Red Ruscon with swing door :-\

Why dont britains ever think about releasing an irish made slurry tanker like a Hi Spec or a Ruscon  ???

thats exactly why they dont because they probably dont even look on are island for some machinery inspiration though personally i agree i would love to see one released  ;) ;)

sorry i should have said kilbenehy is in co cork

it is kilbenheny so u dont go to the wrong place,

i know where there a big joskin tanker like the one siku have they are a few around ireland

i would like to see a nice major tanker or hi spec

say hi to me at kilbenheny show i will have my display

i will looking forward to the show will there be many people with displays at it. and does there be much for sale, i have to meet a man at it to pick up a folding silage fork he made for me, i am also looking for a new set of wheels for my 416s what would the chance of getting them there?

i will looking forward to the show will there be many people with displays at it. and does there be much for sale, i have to meet a man at it to pick up a folding silage fork he made for me, i am also looking for a new set of wheels for my 416s what would the chance of getting them there?

well there the guy that own it and he well havea lt of models for sale and im not sure of howmany display will be there but they should be a good few i hope over 20 ,

so people with display might have model for sale i hope to have some,

do think you will get wheels  there no parts for sale,

say hi to me if you have some time do u know my display

well there the guy that own it and he well havea lt of models for sale and im not sure of howmany display will be there but they should be a good few i hope over 20 ,

so people with display might have model for sale i hope to have some,

do think you will get wheels  there no parts for sale,

say hi to me if you have some time do u know my display

no i do'nt tell me so we can meet and talk thanks

I'm sure you'd find something to do ;):D :D

On a serious note it's like most models in the line up from Britains they tend to be based on the bigger end of the range. Britains may have their hands tied by the manufactors wanting the flagship of their ranges to be made as models :-\

[/quote

but we are the ones that buy them it would be nice if they would listen to us . not all farms can take machines that size. around here i think the biggest tractor's are about 180hp, on most farms you are only talking about 100hp/120hp it would nice to have more equipment to suit that size tractor.

• 1 month later...