What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

done a bit more to the dairy unit added molasses tank still got to do the pipework , two water tanks for parlour washing , roller galebreaker doors for feed bays , maize silage and silage sheeted got bales to go on top of silage all cut but not finished yettractors are just there to show scale

DSCF3596.jpg

DSCF3597.jpg

DSCF3598.jpg

DSCF3600.jpg

DSCF3601.jpg

DSCF3603.jpg

Amazing work again Mate.

You have some great talents. I do wish you had been making these when I was younger.

The nice thing is, they still appeal to me now and I would still buy one if I had the money and room to put one up.

All the best to Sharon too mate.

done a bit more to the dairy unit added molasses tank still got to do the pipework , two water tanks for parlour washing , roller galebreaker doors for feed bays , maize silage and silage sheeted got bales to go on top of silage all cut but not finished yettractors are just there to show scale

DSCF3596.jpg

DSCF3603.jpg

Very nice mate,can you open the doors   what material are they