Zwolle 2008 - Texas FTF show report... Update

texas

Peter is a dead man!!  :D :D

Some serious expertise in building amongst them. That 8560 with ditch dreader is 1/16th I take it Erik? Alot of the stuff looks 1/16th and I know your roots are with that scale.

The old junkyard scene is brilliant, very "George Poole" if you get me. Some great root machines inthere too, the self propelled and the trailed machines. As for that big 4755 .... being sat in the UH box you have ahard job to tell it is not a UH model!! Also I see Jez and Smallclaas have some competition over there. The shed with the forager and forage wagons in looks like Jez's and that big dairy unit looks like it could have come from Garret's attic!!

So, who are the ugly boys from left to right then? I can tell who Peter is because he is the ugliest erm. . ..  I mean because of his T-Shirt.  Are the other two Bas and Ziko?

:D :D :D Can you tell Peter I have an 8870 here with me  8)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tris, Peter is sitting next to me drinking another beer so he is happy you got the 8870.

The guy's in the picture are from left to right Pistol pete Peter and Ziko.

Yes the 8560 is 1/16 amazing job on that, the green potato harvesters in the first pic are 1/10 scale they are Huge.

Here is a pic off what i bought, MX305, the County, and the Wagenhof 1455 third generation.

047.jpg

Peter & Erik.