Zwolle 2008 - Texas FTF show report... Update

texas

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is not certain there will be a wagenhoff no.4. they say themselves that there might be delivered separate wheels and decals which apparently are the only changes compared to the no.3 . they might even redecal the no.3's themselves.

It was available in Zwolle. and apparently they are running low on stock at the moment

btw.. while checking their site, i found out that they removed a part from the text. first they spoke of limited editions and editions of 500.. but apparently they are making more than the initial 1000-1500 which i dont find classy towards the first buyers that thought they were buying something special and reasonably limited.

It looks like the 4th model to me, - Number 32012cocpit 1979 T/M 82 - as stated on the side of the Wagenhof box  ???

Yes, you are right. They told me that it will be available by the end of February.

it is not certain there will be a wagenhoff no.4. they say themselves that there might be delivered separate wheels and decals which apparently are the only changes compared to the no.3 . they might even redecal the no.3's themselves.

Don't agree, because number 4 has the Cockpit (square) cab and I don't think it would be possible to change it.

Jack.

Yes, you are right. They told me that it will be available by the end of February.

Don't agree, because number 4 has the Cockpit (square) cab and I don't think it would be possible to change it.

Jack.

the decals and wheels can be changed on the third one though(silver wheel centres and 1455 on the bonnet instead of the cab)