Irish Model Club

ford4ever

i would be able to help with everthing. as i am in laois i am not too far from most places, i was talking to a hotel in carlow yesterday and it would cost about $500 for there ballroom,

around there is a good idea not to far north or south, if we were going to do it i think we should charge the people who are selling and not the people who are displaying

around there is a good idea not to far north or south, if we were going to do it i think we should charge the people who are selling and not the people who are displaying

And a small charge for those that come through the door ;)

Waiver of seller's fee if they contribute towards raffle prizes ;)

ya id to help out but im only 15 so age might restrict my envolvement but i would help in whatever way i can and i think its a good idea to base it in the midlands i think its an idea to get sponsors for the events also dublin is too far north and too far east i think coxy is right about allowing people display for free but charge sellers

I was thinking maybe carlow,if there is people flying in dublin is 40 mins away and rosslare is about an hours drive for anyone who comes on ferry,from england and wales!!!

think around there would be a good ideanot far from most places :)

am guys i am just wondering would ye be better off to have it in may or sooner because if ye start talking it to the summer people like the likes of me and others will be at silge in june july and the the harvest wil be starting middle of july till end of agust so that knocks out the summer for alot of people