Wiking Fendt 936 or JD 6930p

DeereBoy

I am thinking of getting one of the new wiking models for my collection but i cant decide which one to get!

So what do you thinck?

• Fendt 936
  • John Deere 6930 Premium

Do any of you have any pictures of these models?

Also, why does the JD cost more than the fendt as the fendt seems to have more detail?

There are topics for both of these models and if you look through the Forum you will see pics of them all over the place.

I have the 936 Dealer Box but I have not even taken it out so can't give you too much information.

Don't know if anyone else will agree but i have all three 1:32 Wiking tractors and the Krone forage wagon. The best tractor by quite some way is the Claas Axion 850 which i would say is more detailed than the Fendt or Deere.

As i drive a 6830 Premium most of the time have a bit of a soft spot for that model and am pleased it has a weight rather than a front linkage as its almost impossible to get a decent tractor model without a linkage.