taarup 10x

scratch built yes,i dont think you,d ever master them,every 1 presents a new challenge,ill be posting some new pics within the month of other new harvesters,im nearly always working on a new 1 alongside building to order,they certainly keep me busy

full time job i bet well youve made a grand job of them would be interesting to watch you build one from start to finish  8)

1 more 4 for now till i get the time to complete it

hi brian reference cow decal on ten x. 1996 machine had one fitted. if you got out of tractor cab left side and walked down the side of the harvester there is a guard with three angled panels at base of spout lefthandside. the cow sticker went on front angle slope and you could see it from the cab. hope this makes some sense.

thanx,the model ive built is after 96 and they actually done away with that 3 way angled piece and replaced it with a continuous flat piece right round as on thelater kv type,and i noticed the very early model had no upright strenghtener piece to support the chute,thanx again.

• 2 weeks later...