2009 price JUMP for uh

nathan

As said by others, the exchange rate of Pound vs Euro will add around athird to the price on top any any planned increase of the Euro price. 

The comment from simon to the effect that they were cheap for the level of detail is also significant.  A lot of people have wondered for some time how they can be making money at the old prices.  Maybe now they are well established in the marketplace, they are now moving to pricing more in balance with the cost and need for profit. 

As for the lower production costs in China now that raw material prices have slumped, I think I would be correct in saying that the biggest proportion of the costs are in transport (mainly AFTER the product arrives in Europe!). 

Yup..... Vat gets cut, inflation rate goes down, And whats the effect....all prices go up, yet again the weewee is taken out of uk customers >:( >:(. If I tried to put my buisness prices up by 30+% in one go, my customers would wast no time in showing me the door!

Oh yer and just for the record I think the siku tractor etc are well over priced at the min......good toy, sh*t model, only good bit is the tyres ::).price they want for some of there trailors etc is shocking. I would rather work with a britains or UH any day

I do see that the excnange rate could be effecting things, but I can't help be think that some marketing type people just see an opertunity to Inflate the required increase and hide it in the current state of the economy,  :-\

OOOoooo I could crush a grape >:(

The increase's are in line with the exchange rate movements. A model that cost £50 a year ago will now be closer to £75 now but the Euro price was €75 a year ago and is now €75 simple as that. Low interest rates, weak pound and low inflation will only be a short term situation, the weak pound creates import inflation.