UH Fendt 415

Scotty12

Question

18 answers to this question

Do they not just pull off the axle on the back like other UH models Scott...? All the ones I've taken apart [never a Fendt mind you] pull just off the knurled axle at the back and the fronts are screwed onto the swivels, hidden by the hub which pulls off with pliers.... Try slowly rotating both wheels in opposite directions while gently pulling apart... you'll very quickly see if that's how the come apart, should come away fairly easily....

Do they not just pull off the axle on the back like other UH models Scott...? All the ones I've taken apart [never a Fendt mind you] pull just off the knurled axle at the back and the fronts are screwed onto the swivels, hidden by the hub which pulls off with pliers.... Try slowly rotating both wheels in opposite directions while gently pulling apart... you'll very quickly see if that's how the come apart, should come away fairly easily....

Thanks Simon I will try that! I haven't taken a UH apart before so didn't know to try that!

Yer, when I took an UH 818 apart the rears just pulled of....with the strength of ten tigers :D

Yeah i tried it earlier and it took some force to take them off!

What could i use as axles for these floats? I haven't got the centres for the floats any ideas?

Not bad at all Scotty! Good size for her, not too big....  ;) Going to paint them out red or leave them as a generic white set ?... I would probably leave them white....  :-\

Thanks Simon! Well i saw a farmer who had them yellow so i may do that but im thinking of leaving them for now. ???

wow that is amazing work there was it easy 

any info on the slurry injector

thanks

Well Marcus it wasn't very easy no but i got there in the end! The injector is just ripped of the back of a Britains Samson Injector Tanker! Hope this helps!

Looks nice Scotty  ;) White looks good on them  8)

Thanks Rhys

got any pics of the centres and how you have attached them to the axel :-\

Well Rich it was a bit of an agricultural way, (no pun intended), i attached them i used to rawl plugs in each wheel and forced the original axle into them to attach them!