I'm warming to these,how about you?

Light Land

Well I've never been much of a NH man having never really liked TM's etc but the T6's and T7's are growing on me alot.  When trialled T7040 (I think) at contractors sadly i didnt get drive but was peeing all over me in a 7530 on 16ton maize trailers.  Think NH have got something very right with them :) :)

The lights are definitely an acquired taste Colm, but I think they're a hell of a lot better looking than the new front end of the equivalent power Masseys.... JD's look cross eyed with that 'one piece' headlight across the front and the latest / soon to be launched McCormicks just look weird...  :-X:P:-[

Dare I say it, as a Ford man, but I think the Case range is one of the better styled current offerings....

I think the days of great looking tractors which will age gracefully are long gone.... :-\