One More 8400 EU Finished.

now be honest pete, do you actually have a job mate?? :D :D :D all these models appearing, you can't have one to have this much free time

:D :D :D yes i have mate  ;D ;D but i dont work at the moment because my youngest son had a very naughty cold (nearly two weeks now but He's getting better and better)so i have to do something when i am at home Sean......Build models  :D :D :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks sweet on those rims and look at that ass, that is the best looking ass i have seen for a while.  That is looking aussome, alot of the 8400,s i have seen here are EU

Cheers Nick mate,yeah what a nice ass haa!! :D

That looks awesome! Very nice!

Thanks Gerben  :)

Pete, Another superb job in progress, you are really churning out the models at some rate, and all looking top quality. Are you looking to get the contract for the next FTF members model :D

Thanks Mark  :) :) Yes i cant stop when I´m on it mate its like a drug  :D :D....Contract eeehhh then i would  end the same way like Sid Vicious  :D :D :D  :-\ :-\

Thanks Mark  :) :) Yes i cant stop when I´m on it mate its like a drug  :D :D....Contract eeehhh then i would  end the same way like Sid Vicious  :D :D :D  :-\ :-\

So you should start singing then  ??? ??? Can imagine you standing with a bottle of vodka in the right and a Ertl trike in the left and yelling " I aaaam an anticrist and iiiiiiiiiam a anarcist" :o :o :D :D Oh, you dont mean that part mate, I see...... :D :D

So you should start singing then  ??? ??? Can imagine you standing with a bottle of vodka in the right and a Ertl trike in the left and yelling " I aaaam an anticrist and iiiiiiiiiam a anarcist" :o :o :D :D Oh, you dont mean that part mate, I see...... :D :D

:D :D :D :D Did you drink whiskey today as well Mattias  :D :D :D :D

Nice yoak pete.Big simba on the back,side window open....pure class.

Nice idea Ol  :) i have the Britains Simba Solo mate  :)

Hey Pete will it stay an 8400 or will it be re-decalled? Do you have plans for her work? I like Ols idea except. . . . They don't have side windows. . . Ahem! :D :D ::)

No Tris she will stays as a 8400 beside her little sister the US version  :D :D

Fantastic Peter! Really nice job mate!...FTF members Model 2010 - Ill have 300 units please  ;)

Thanks Boss, yes i´m happy with her  :D :D  :) :)

300 units  :o :o :o:-\ :-\  i know a better idea talk to Barry  :D :D :D

Better than the original by miles, Pete. It looks ace. . . Even if the link arms are wonky :D:P

Close one of your eyes Tris  :D :D :D :D

Cheers mate  :) :)

It looks pants Pete..........

Total rubbish mate...... Just post it in the box with the 4055 and i will get rid of it mate......

No, credit to you pete.

She is beautifull, better looking than a VolvoBM mate....

Nooooooo never mate...just look at them  :) :) :):o :o :D;)

...Thanks Jez  :) :)