Moira Construction & Farm Model Show Saturday 2nd May

noel

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers lads and thanks for coming to the show for those who what pictures buy the farming life  or better still get the dvd failing that come to the next show and support 1/32 scale model farming as it is in moira

well said  :D

Am just in through the door, give me 15 min to get a bit to eat and will fire up a few tonight!  ;)

is that up to you to post that  :-\

yea 100% OK.  ;)

I just would like to thank EVERYONE  (you know who you are) for their help in making this one of the best (if not the best  ;D ) model display show.

We could not have done it without ALL your help!

A BIG thanks to COWBOY (Sam) for loosing a LOT of sleep on Friday night GUARDING all the models and displays!!!

super show well set up ,good turnout am happy i,ll be back next time for sure all being well thanks guys and well done to those how organised everything met some decent guys and a pleasure to work beside

Stephen

Thanks to all who organised the show and for all who went to so much trouble bringing the diaramas...on that subject they were magnificent and to stand and study them all you got to see the attention to detail that can only come from people who know what there about,anyway its bound to have been worth the hassle as there just too good not for people to see...a big thanks to noel for the silage trailers,my reverse drive would not have been the same if she hadnt of been hitched to such a good high quality redrock