Moira Construction & Farm Model Show Saturday 2nd May

noel

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was speaking to a well known conversionest this evening (Fred Mitchell) and he will have a selection of models for sale at the Moria Show!!  :o  :o    8)  8)  8)

There will be some tractors in the Blue Variety plus others  ;)

I was speaking to a well known conversionest this evening (Fred Mitchell) and he will have a selection of models for sale at the Moria Show!!  :o  :o    8)  8)  8)

There will be some tractors in the Blue Variety plus others  ;)

sh*%.i had hoped to travel up but unfortunately have 2 weddings that day :( :( :( :(

F

• 3 weeks later...

doing overtime trying ta get the goodies ready for moira,the bench is a mess and the ideas are still coming at me thick and fast,finished a few things this week and looking forward now to see,ing the diarama,s..,.is there any way you could postpone it for a month to i deal with these ideas?????? other option is to move into the garage for the next two weeks and talk to no,one,just stop when your hungry..id say im not the only one running out of time,i promised too many people too many things this month and my own stuff just get an attack every now and then

Fella's you have to remember there is 24 hours in the day, you spend 7/8 of them in bed, knock that on the head every other evening and you will be grand  :D

just ordered MORE tables for Moira!  :o

i best get my layout start i,ll need plenty of tables Noel  :D;) still 2 weeks yet plenty of time

sounds like a fair start Noel i'm on my own this time but plans are bigger this time 2 weeks of nights  set asside for layout/model conversions

A fair start, you wanna see the bill for that lot  :o

Will be very interested to see what you have on display there! At least Moira is a TAD closer to you.

A fair start, you wanna see the bill for that lot 

Will be very interested to see what you have on display there! At least Moira is a TAD closer to you.

i can imagine its a steep but am sure they will all be needed a little closer but i imagine just as early start for me but i will get someone to cover milking that day all being well ........

my long days are paying off,just in from painting and another few items added to my moira debut collection,must get some good diarama pics of my new stuff,maybe on a proffesional diarama,i could name a few thatll be there but you know who you are

Meself and the Derek fella will probably bring our own tables with us as we are only putting on a small display! I think one field scene and something else, not too sure what yet although its about time we started actually doing something about getting ready for it!!!! :D