Moira Construction & Farm Model Show Saturday 2nd May

noel

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a very good show glad i went met a few members althouh one drawback was this ginger thing sittin in the corner shouting at everyone and giving them plenty of abuse :P:P

roll on the next one

when is it???

was a very good show glad i went met a few members althouh one drawback was this ginger thing sittin in the corner shouting at everyone and giving them plenty of abuse :P:P

roll on the next one

when is it???

wow! he's back online! haha

the next show will be on friday and saturday the 30th and 31st of october.16.00 to 21.00 on the friday 10.00 to 16.00 on the saturday. anyone wantinto do any layouts send me noel fergie 699 or massey man a pm and to see the small print. ie size and what your doin. wee won t tell honest....

the next show will be on friday and saturday the 30th and 31st of october.16.00 to 21.00 on the friday 10.00 to 16.00 on the saturday. anyone wantinto do any layouts send me noel fergie 699 or massey man a pm and to see the small print. ie size and what your doin. wee won t tell honest....

Those dates are most lightly to rule me out unfortuanetly ::)The wife is expecting our first child that week :)

October 31st!! Oh dear!! Halloween night!! This means that any town / village I pass through on the way to the show and especially on the way home, I will have numerous eggs and fireworks thrown at my poor van!! Not good....... :(  We will more than likely attend the show for either the whole day Saturday or I mite go up at some stage on the Friday evening to start setting up, but the Saturday will not be a good day for travelling!! 

get that cattle house sorted davy cause there ll be slurry some slurry gettin spread over the two days...

cattle house is very close to finished. have all the purlins cut and just need glued. not sure what way to have the cubicals yet though :-\ all will be reveald soon enough though ;)

cattle house is very close to finished. have all the purlins cut and just need glued. not sure what way to have the cubicals yet though :-\ all will be reveald soon enough though ;)

hi Davey take a wee look in the link this was the way i done mine may help  ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=17776.45