Claas, combine harvester.(PINK HAS ARRIVED!)

Well what did Aunty Jo say today? This topic is creating an unusual amount of interest ....keep going Daisy and prove there are no lightweight females with our genes!

I am sure Cerin told me that Renault did a range that included a pink (and purple) tractor? Got any pictures you boys out there?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget the official release by CNH - a New Holland Boomer in pink.. and yes, there is an official pink tractor model..

16-SM-NH_TC33DA-pink-A.jpg

That is your most loved model isnt it will, gets its own special place in the bedroom........

:D :D Are you keeping a close eye on it ???:D I think you are denying to yourself just how much you love toy tractors.... ;):D

no  im not really keeping an eye on it, i just put it in the window, and left it for dad to keep an eye on :P :P

but now ill go see if its dry, (it should be, which means pic's are coming soon!!)

woohoo.. the pink is almost purple like and great job on the reel and the turning wheel(or whatever that is called as it just slipped my mind(must be getting old ;) ). You already are quite a restorer / customizer..

of course this has to be followed by another project  :D8)

maybe a complete pink line of farm models? making it more attractive for persons of the opposite sex (like yourself) to collect farm toys too  ;):D :D ;D so we men are not looked upon as weird boys with their toys  >:(:P::)

STEERING WHEEL..  ::) ::)::) ::)::)

You even made a front bit... :o

Mitey..............  ;D ;D

Good job Daisy  ;) ;)

Will this be the first of many pink Farm Machinery  ???

i have even made i front bit, you sound shocked? ::) did you think i couldn't do it or something? :D

and it might be , but first i have to find some more bargins at boot fairs! ;D

i have even made i front bit, you sound shocked? ::) did you think i couldn't do it or something? :D

and it might be , but first i have to find some more bargins at boot fairs! ;D

No no... i just didn't relise you were going too  ;) you never said  ;) ;) :D