rotary parlour

farmermarshall

WOW looking like a real dairy now nice job mate

thanks mate a few bits to do yet and should be nearly there  ;)

Thatt is looking great Stephen. When you have no space for the parlour i know i nice space :D

Texas

thanks Texas i have little space at the minute  :D but i better keep it for another week  ;)

Looking sweet there FM, im tmpted to try making my own now

cheers Nick go for it thats a good 4 nights work so another one should top it off  ;)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what Steven.

You've taken a piece of wood, then made it round and turned it into a nice piece of work there. Well done.

Liking the spray pipes and the water hoses.

Do the cows just walk out backwards then or are the pushed?

Tell you what Steven.

You've taken a piece of wood, then made it round and turned it into a nice piece of work there. Well done.

Liking the spray pipes and the water hoses.

Do the cows just walk out backwards then or are the pushed?

thanks Jez took a bit of time to do but rigt happy with it the cows are supposed to reverse out  ;)

stunning piece of work fm,it really looks the part ;)

thanks Painter  ;)

Wow Stephen now that is impressive mate  :o  :) never seen one in 1/32 before

cheers Pete i think i need a new worker this guy aint able to cope  :D :D :D you will see in a few minutes why  ::):D;)

The video work fine with me :) Excellent work Stephen, didnt expect it to be motorised

What is the orangey looking cow with horns (is it a bull put in there to foul cattle idiots like me?  :D )

good man Barry thanks oh the orange one well i think its an old jersey ready for the cull its now easier to count the revolutions per a min with her there plus she has a number on her rear end so she can stay  :D :D ;)

good man Barry thanks oh the orange one well i think its an old jersey ready for the cull its now easier to count the revolutions per a min with her there plus she has a number on her rear end so she can stay  :D :D ;)

Good thinking!!!  ;D