Jump to content

The loader for my JD 530


Recommended Posts

This is the loader I made for the 530 before it was painted.

It was made from 1/4'' copper pipe and the brackets where made from the Axel of a silage wagon that I converted to a wood wagon. You may recognise the bucket from a vintage International 3444. The 3444 was badly fire damaged ad this was about the only thing I could salvage. I am still searching for Decals. Sorry for the brightness, this was the last pic I took and did not know the flash was on until after the pic. The blade was also customized. I removed the 3pt adapter and shortend the shaft 1''.

Any help with ways to ad hydraulic cylinders would be great

img0582.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you very much for the site! ;D ;D I have been looking for those for a while. Would you happen to know where I could get a set of rear wheel weights also? They need to match closely to the John Deere weights.

Thanks,

Lucas

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.