My convo's

Well, here is some of what I have.

4974-5r.jpg

Most of the parts on this one come from Ertl's John Deere 4020 dealer edition.

The heat houser came from an Ebay auction.

The loader went right on with slight drilling. The tire chains needed to be modded, where the hooks are, the part that crosses the tire needed to be removed and inplace two cross chains one in ether side, had to be placed.

I am still working on the heathouser, I am trying to make it side entry so that one side swings open so the operator could get off. I have to make small hinges tonight.

4974-4r.jpg

Here we have my JD 4440.

The loader is from a John Deere 6200 (I think)

The front and rear wheeles and tires are from a John Deere 4620, the hubs for duals (which I have) where turned on a steel lathe my a buddy of mine.

I added hydro hoses to the loader aswell.

A special thanks to the guys over at TTS (Toy Tractor Show) who helped me with the projects. You may recognize these as tractors built by Craig Ostlund. These are my custom modles replicated from his customs.

• 3 weeks later...