NZ and Australia

Hillview

I am taking a wee holiday to NZ and Australia in June. Will be travelling around South Australia and New Zealand. I have an interest in all types of farming especially vegetables - potatoes, brassicas etc. Also I am a big farm model collector and am interested in farm dioramas.

I would love the opportunity to visit some farms in these countries during my travels.

If anyone can help me or recommend areas/farms that would be worthwhile visiting I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for your help.

If you want to see some farms i can organise it in Palmerston north as we have  2 farms there, and 2 dairy farms on the other side of the hills,  I myself run 160ha dry stock unit and we have a 300cow dairy farm 15mins drive away, There wont be to much tractor work going on realy, just feeding stock, most dairy farms will be dry ours will be but my neigbhour will be milking 2-300 cows still, should be a case STX475 working by then not far from me,

June the 10th-13th Is the National Fieldays at Mystery creek in Hamilton

http://www.fieldays.co.nz/

I will be there on the 12th and 13th ;)

If you want o look around my area or know any thing more just drop me a PM

Nick

• 2 weeks later...