some pics from work

fergie 699

Few questions,

What do you link of sitting all day loading does it get a bit boring at all?

Would you prefere the smaller type crusher of the big one's?

We seen then last year at Sed and thought that they would be a good job but we never thought we could get work for them, do you own them or just hired them in ??

What sort of stuff can you put in good real hard stuff or the softer stuff?

If two diggers with two crushers how many tonnes would you achieve in one day?

They seem to hold their money rightly the wee crushers if you look in the english auto trader i cant mind the price off hand but they seem a good job so they do.

Thats all really by the way i heard that redrock are producing a crusher or screener some one of the two

Few questions,

• What

do you link of sitting all day loading does it get a bit boring at all?

not at all  always on the go always watching the machine 1 man 2 machines to watch make sure no big stuff or metal went in

Would you prefere the smaller type crusher of the big one's?

smaller crusher was in good demand could put 2 machines on 1 low loader daily out put 1 crusher was about 250/300 tonne a day could do a 2 storey house in about 2 days big crushers are dear to hire and expensive to shift 2 lorrys needed

We seen then last year at Sed and thought that they would be a good job but we never thought we could get work for them, do you own them or just hired them in ??

plenty of work for smaller machine we were busy on farms with the tanks rock and concrete yards only down side was it was for farmers and well you know what their like the the builders started to go again crushed alot of one of houses ie replace meant dwellings the a few skip men were keen to stock pile rubble and get us in once a mouth

What sort of stuff can you put in good real hard stuff or the softer stuff?

the harder the slower we crushed 3000 tone of mourne granite which was as hard as it comes best way to do it was to hammer it to about a foot in size the crush it down to about 2 inch

If two diggers with two crushers how many tonnes would you achieve in one day?

on that job there 1 machine was a demo machine the second digger was stock piling away from the belts we usually had 1 digger sat close to the crusher and you were able to fill the hopper and also reach the end of the belt to stock pile 250/300 tonne a day per crusher

They seem to hold their money rightly the wee crushers if you look in the english auto trader i cant mind the price off hand but they seem a good job so they do.

if your lookin for 1 be careful alot a crap out there on wee crushers that 1 of ours is now sadly dead only 1000 hrs on here chassis all split jaws hanging out of her new engine fitted now fighting with dealer to get money back was good while it lasted

Thats all really by the way i heard that redrock are producing a crusher or screener some one of the two

Thanks for the information fergie699, i take it yous are from northern ireland, were abouts are yous based we are thinking of taking a house down again for 11 apartments but this time instead me might hire one instead of just giving it to some one for the sake of getting rid of it, would use boys subby into people