6m trailed kuhn drill

Deano MFmad

this badboy turned up in the yard this morning kuhns demo machine deal with customer almost done but

cant say who yet as its not signed yet this is gonna take some rugging 6m fold up power harrow grain only disc coulter look like its a modular set up if thats the right term as it seems that you could remove any section with a bit of work looks like its done a fair bit of sowing as theres  average on the soil engaging part and a few welds repaired here and there and theyve welded bits to the drawbar to cut the turn angle must be to protect the pto shaft driveline have any of you maybe seen this working or a machine of similar size heres the pics

Photo0133.jpg

Photo0134.jpg

Photo0135.jpg

Photo0136.jpg

think its gonna be a john deere man bying this and a 1/32 one would be nice but it would take up some room my mate wants me to buy his vaderstadt one but running out of room on wardrobe like this would just be a massive model but a nice one none the less

think its gonna be a john deere man bying this and a 1/32 one would be nice but it would take up some room my mate wants me to buy his vaderstadt one but running out of room on wardrobe like this would just be a massive model but a nice one none the less

You need a bigger wardrobe!!!  ;D

i know got to keep them away from little fingers three kids all interested in tractors cant wait to get my garden shed built its on the to do list along with everything else busy building a mf6490 conversion on a landini as inspired by topics on here thanks PDC and pauli taking my time and getting it right adding a front linkage pictures posted of build soon