New Thorpe Trailer

Here is a preview of what the new trailers will look like. There is still quite a bit of work to be done. They are being cnc cut from aluminium. They will feature everything from auto opening rear door, three stage rams, suspension and all machined construction.

post-93-132639150049_thumb.jpg

post-93-132639150065_thumb.jpg

another great models from you :o pity about the loading side is the wrong side for me :'( would it be possible to chnge the side or would that reqiure making a whole new design for the cnc lathe

Hi Im afraid they are all sold out. Only 10 being done. Very popular trailer over here so they went very quick. Wouldn't be a big job to change the loading side.

Hi Im afraid they are all sold out. Only 10 being done. Very popular trailer over here so they went very quick. Wouldn't be a big job to change the loading side.

i know as painter said you see lots of them down here in waterford very strong trailers will we see more in the future maybe with the other side as the filling side i wouldnt see many (if any close to me) around here filling from that side