Are you Experienced ????

An Interested Spectator

Question

Are you experienced ?  No, not the album by Jimi Hendrix with the rude cover, (that just lost everyone under the age of 50) but with fitting Siku loaders.

I have put a couple of Siku MF 4270's bodies on Britains chassis and I want to fit a loader to one of them.

What is the width of the pegs that the loader sits on, and are there any wrinkles to make the job easier ?

Can anyone help ?

Cheers

Adie

7 answers to this question

Paul,

Close !.............it's the same loader as Siku put on the 4270 (not the 5455), but put on a Britains 6140 chassis. The Siku always struck me as being a bit lightweight for a 100hp tractor, hence the slightly hunkier frame.

The loader sits on four metal pegs (or two long ones if you drill right through the tractor frame, which I am not) but they need to be the exact diameter to allow the loader movment without being sloppy,  does that make sence ??

Adie

Paul,

Close !.............it's the same loader as Siku put on the 4270 (not the 5455), but put on a Britains 6140 chassis. The Siku always struck me as being a bit lightweight for a 100hp tractor, hence the slightly hunkier frame.

The loader sits on four metal pegs (or two long ones if you drill right through the tractor frame, which I am not) but they need to be the exact diameter to allow the loader movment without being sloppy,  does that make sence ??

Adie

Can you not screw it to the bonnet with small screws ???