little oxenbold farm

jordantaylor

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it has to be the more thoughtful areas of displays that get my attraction. Anyone can plonk a tractor in a field but when it come to the minute details, like your hedge planting scene I think that is where the thought and the detail is. Fencing, hedge laying, a skip full of scrap, tumbling down hay stack in an old barn, digging in a water pipe.... That kind of thing  :) :)

For me it has to be the more thoughtful areas of displays that get my attraction. Anyone can plonk a tractor in a field but when it come to the minute details, like your hedge planting scene I think that is where the thought and the detail is. Fencing, hedge laying, a skip full of scrap, tumbling down hay stack in an old barn, digging in a water pipe.... That kind of thing  :) :)

ive got plenty of that on the farm display im bringing down, hedge and tree planting, ive got a farmer putting some fence up, ive got an old john deere waterloo boy in the corner of the farm in the undergroth and with scrap around it e.g tyres, corrigated sheeting, pallets, plastic bale wrapping and old chains. i havent taken any pics as it would spoil it for toytrac as you would all know what it looks like. i can say its a big improvement from last year though as ive spent more time on it this year where as last year i built it in 3 months when i could get hold of materials

so guys, it is almost certain now that manor farm and little oxenbold farm will be joining together for a joint display at toytrac so be prepared to be blown away by size, detail, machinery and pure beatuifullness. pics will follow, mainly a silage scene with slurry spreading, combining, tractors being fixed, hedgerows being cleared of scrap material.

here is the plan for toytrac tim, tell me if you want to change anything

Timbob, you know what trailers and tractors to take buddy? want any donnor trailers for the display i might be able to help ha ha.

I know tim was talking about it yesterday and seemed happy about the idea.  will be nice to see on the day.

Dan