Paul Palmer

what tractor should i put on the water bowser  

32 members have voted

1. 1. what tractor should i put on the water bowser

• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

VERY smart paul ......just like the mud you see stuck everywhere, love the  mixed scatter.

up here we buy a very fine kiln dried sawdust.looks  similar to that stuff you have used.in those kind of sqaure ish shaped white plastic bags? might be useful for some folks too.......

.I am impressed with the aquarium plants too, a wee brown off as you say and they look well. I had an idea of using lemon grass ,only because I had plenty unused which went all brown and dead looking ,to replicate the maize , it would need covered in varnish tho I suspect to keep it from disintegrating

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nearly getting to the end of the layout,few more fendts and a tucano coming for christmas,i am thinking of now just to change the dioramas by changing the tractors,the dios are based on work,so now am thinking of using claas or masseys,not sure yet!!!!!!!! i want to keep collecting

nearly getting to the end of the layout,few more fendts and a tucano coming for christmas,i am thinking of now just to change the dioramas by changing the tractors,the dios are based on work,so now am thinking of using claas or masseys,not sure yet!!!!!!!! i want to keep collecting

im open to any ideas

paul

• 3 weeks later...