• john deere 7930
    • massey 7499
    • new holland T6090
    • case cvx 225

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and finally,to keep the costs down,i will mainly be using britains tractors,cabs come off easy on most of the models to get a driver in,i will be definately using 2 mf 7480's for silage carting when they come out!!!!!!!!!,perhaps a nh t7060 on the bowser,and another cultivating scene will be a norscot cat challenger 765c,again when it comes out!!!!!!!!! with either a vaderstad topdown or britains simba solo and double press,and also incorparating the track a britains fastrac and uh joskin dump trailer,so know its getting the gear together to do all these dioramas,such as coir mats,mud from the garden or earth scatter,mdf dust,background scenery etc

Sad to see Venton go, but I do understand. No sooner had I built Holly Farm than I pulled it apart and changed it again - it started off as farmland, with two farmhouses and ended up as a farm shop with a car park and parkland ::) Then I dismantled it when I moved house and now just make mini dio scenes - although I do miss having the space to make a full-size layout :'( Look forward to seeing what you do next, Paul :)

okay all the buildings have gone,dividing the space into different sections,spray scene,i love this model and a joy to get the booms unfolded,have to add background scenery and get some grass mat, the type that market stall holders use,will cut into the grass mat some tramlines,the sprayer will have a bowser pulled by a nh t8040,also the drill scene,again background scenery to add,earth scatter and a john deere 9530t will be pulling the drill

post-1891-132639366359_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639366369_thumb.jpg

silage scene you have seen,backgound scenery and weather the forager and trailers,will also be doing a harvest and cultivating scenes,these pictures have been allready posted of what roughly they will look like,i will be using different tractors and a different combine just to change the dioramas every so often

post-1891-13263936647_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639366485_thumb.jpg

small start to the spraying scene,put down an off cut of grass mat for the 6 metre stewardship,going to order background scenery and realistic looking grass mat tomorrow,i now have allmost completely joined up the layout,just got a gap of under 4 feet to join up

post-1891-132639371551_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639371583_thumb.jpg

next up my spraying scene finished,grass mat with tramlines put  in and more background scenery from mandy (holly loves toys) they came today mandy,thanks,the scenery has only just been finished and still has to dry out,god knows how i am going to get a driver in the sprayer,its such a fragile model,but i will

post-1891-132639374021_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639374034_thumb.jpg

after much thought, i will have flagship models of mf,jd nh,case ih,the case will be on the vaderstad drill,the jd on the lemken cultivator,the nh is on bowser duty,and the mf will be  used in a yard scene,with also flagship tractors from fendt on baling, a fastrac on a haulage scene and when they comes out the xerion 5000 and cat 765c on 2 more cultivating scenes,this gives me a spread of many manafacturers,plus my smaller case ih models,tomorrow i will finaly join the layout to make a complete circuit,more pics tomorrow

post-1891-132639374089_thumb.jpg

post-1891-132639374099_thumb.jpg