moira farm & construction model display show 2010.

bd contracts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And then we saw this on the way home- a truck by the side of the road burnt to the shell.  Didnt get much of a picture as I was going the other way at about 70MPH!  Tailbacks in the opposite direction for about 4 miles

STA40199.jpg

one nell of a fire lad some black reek about alright

Was wondering what that smoke was all about when we were leaving the TM175 on Half Pipe back home, some pur out of her, well done to the Pilot Roy (Fergie699) and to Brian (BD Contracts) on the JCB 434 with grape, he looked well at home driving her!!!!!  8)    8)    8)

I'm at the airport waiting to fly home at the moment but i'll try to post up my pictures when i get home ;)

Thank You Paul for taking the time to come over to the show! Hope you had a good time  :)

Your welcome back ANYTIME, such a true gentleman!!!

just in the door after such an enjoyable trip to moira, couldnt beleive the quality and hard work put in to all the diarammas on display, and im glad i managed to get across to see the show rather than just look at pictures and read reports in the magazines will attemp to get the pictures i took up when i figure out how to work this computer

good man mr softie,it was a pleasure to meet you and good to hear all your john deere stories......got lots of jd info from you which will be put to good use,thanks for making the trip and i dont think ive seen the last of you....

good man mr softie,it was a pleasure to meet you and good to hear all your john deere stories......got lots of jd info from you which will be put to good use,thanks for making the trip and i dont think ive seen the last of you....

it was good to meet you bor, and with the excellent quality of your scratchbuilds i garuntee that we will meet again in the future, keep up the good work