Bannville House Hotel Toy/Model Show N.Ireland - WED 2nd DEC 2009

almul

Hello Everyone,

I am running another Toy/Model show in the Bannville House Hotel in Banbridge on Wednesday 2nd December from 5pm - 9pm.

There will be a wide range for models there, such as.

Agricultural Models: Universal Hobbies, Britain’s, Siku, Ros

Lorry Models: WSI, Tekno, Corgi

Car Models: Minichamps, AutoArt, IXO, Sun Star

Motorbike Models: Minichamps

Construction Models: Joal, Motor Art, Norscott

There will also be some scratch built Agricultural models

There will also be a wide range of antiques and collectables along with Agricultural DVD's.

If you are interested in finding out more information you can contact me on: 07545916966

Many Thanks

Alan

I think the point Tris is making is a valid one which I wholeheartadly agree with.

FTF is a free discussion board who's aim is the promotion and furtherment of all facets of the farm model hobby.  Not simply a free advertising vehicle for those who choose not to participate or interact in our discussions.

It's not a question of 'getting people on our side' ... it's more a point of encouraging people to use this service fairly.  You wouldn't go to a pub and bring your own beer to drink would you ???

ha ha! well you won't get searched at the Bannville ha ha!.

If anyone is interested in coming feel free to bring any models that your not interested in anymore, as im sure some of the traders will be interested in buying the from you.

Thanks

Alan

Didn't get the chance to take any photo's was too busy at the model stall. It was the biggest crowd yet.

What a shame... it would have been nice to have shared this event with those who couldn't go... perhaps next time you could organise someone to take some pictures for FTF perhaps  ;)