TIM TOYS

BigX500

Has any else come across these toys, my son had a MF4270 with a pottinger forage wagon. The wheels and tyres on the Forage wagon are perfect to replace the on the Britains marston silage trailer instead on the super singles that or on there. But can not find the company or product any more for love nor money any help.

Swallowed up by Siku I think, I believe they've been slowly phased out or now have very limited availability.... it's a shame, I bought a JD6520 for George and it still looks as good as the day he got it, the same can't be said for the Britains 7920.... [Yes, the green ones are the sacrificial models the toddler gets....  ;)

They mostly came in sets and were around a tenner a set and contained quite a selection for the money, some of the implements were a bit non-descript and tacky but the tractors were quite good and substantial with metal bonnets and cabs and they were glazed as well apart from the doors. There are a couple of sets on eBay at present.