Manor Farm

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i mean 2700  ;D ;D

That's still smaller than an 880 though isn't it? Good rake the 880, sold very well and was built fairly well. The gang I'm on for have a 2800 which is the newer equivilant I think.

That's still smaller than an 880 though isn't it? Good rake the 880, sold very well and was built fairly well. The gang I'm on for have a 2800 which is the newer equivilant I think.

nope shes bigger Tris newer, stronger and better. plus she'll rake in a good bit wider than the 880 35ft the 2700 will take, only 29/30ft the 880 would handle

Same buckrake as I am using, Tim. May well be my last season with it, I think it's due for weighing in! Cracking up bad now, done a fair few tonnes of grass and maize. Look forward too seeing the photo's on the computer later. :)

nope shes bigger Tris newer, stronger and better. plus she'll rake in a good bit wider than the 880 35ft the 2700 will take, only 29/30ft the 880 would handle

Murray, please check facts before posting, 2700 liner has a maximum working width of 7.4m (approx 25ft ) ;) .

http://www.claas.co.uk/countries/generator/cl-pw/en/products/forage_harvesting/liner/2kreisel_mittenableger/lin2700/start,lang=en_UK.html

Some very nice pictures in this topic, well done and keep them coming  :)

Nice crop there, Timbo. Some nice photos too mate. Glad I was on the laptop tonight to be able to see them all properly. What kind of speed could you get with the Fendt in that crop of grass?