a trip to a local contractor

B O R

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and a few classic pieces as well,i think i will make one of these COOK bale sleighs for my MF 124...there were 3 conventional balers inside,a welger ap930 and a nh 940 and another that i forget

post-1779-132639230873_thumb.jpg

post-1779-132639230878_thumb.jpg

sorry matty,i didnt get any more oif the combines as there wasnt much room to picture them but they were a sight ,all parked up with the headers on trailers...there was also a CLASS XERION with front and rear mowers too.

post-1779-132639230883_thumb.jpg

SORRY BOUT BOLD TEXT, FIGURED OUT A WAY TO POST ON IPHONE                          IT WAS AN EXCELLENT DAY OUT, THANKS TO ROY AND BRIAN FOR ORGANISING IT!!! I ALSO WANT TO THANK JOHN DAN AND SONS FOR MAKING US VERY WELCOME, TEA COFFEE AND BISCUITS. THANKS BOR FOR PUTTING UP PHOTOS, I HAVE SOME OF THE JD HARVESTER, WILL PUT UP IN THE MORNING