JD precision question for Bill

bluegreen

There is a 32nd scale US version 8320RT due for release in the Spring in the US Ertl 'Prestige' Collection.  There may well be a European version later as well, we shall have to wait and see  :)

Sorry but it must be an 8345R on wheels with exact replica R38/710s on the rear with heavy wheel weights to please me ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tell me again why I should answer this question?  You know how us Americans like our secrets....   

Bill

Well thanks for at least contributing to the thread Bill ;D  And your certainly right about Americans and their secrets,  my favourite is how on earth the US Federal Reserve is gonna pay back that whopping multi trillion dollar deficit :of :of  Now that is a secret ;) 

Anyway to more frivolous matters, All I asked to know is whether there was a possibility of a precision 8345R wheeled tractor in precision mode as I and other JD fans are less than impressed with the dissapointing detail of the 8295 standard model and the prestige version as well for that matter!  But never fear it looks like Siku have very surprisingly come to the rescue with an exceptionally accurate (euro spec) radio controlled 8345R so providing I can justify the expenditure in these increasingly difficult financial times I might yet get the tractor I was hopeing Ertl would make!

Not that I'm in a position to confirm what's released or not, but I would have thought the positive news coming out of Britains so far this year would give most people more confidence that quality models are on the horizon from either Ertl or Britains.

They are quite sensitive on what they announce, particularly when it involves new OEM models. In my opinion I would rather them not release a new precision model and release 3 new standard line items. I guess time will tell though.