Market Research

Big Al

Hi Guys.

There's nothing like a free online focus group to inform any body anywhere in the world as to what we would like them to produce. It's good to share isn't it?

Is the person stopping us in the street or calling at our houses with a survey always welcome even if there is a small sweetener of some sort? Maybe they are contributing in some way to the boosting of the local economy? Who knows?

Has anyone heard if there is to be any form of even a small thankyou for the ongoing free up to date views of farm toy forum members? All the talk and images could be very interesting and potentially valuable for a multitude of onlookers.

Does anyone know if any of the companies producing farm models  currently manufacture or intend to manufacture anything in the UK, Ireland or elsewhere in Europe? 

I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts ? ?

interesting i suppose forums like this  supply companies with what they want to know along with sales figures and profit margins.

I dont take part in surveys of any kind never have never will. I think what most people seem to forget is the UK is a small market for farm models and real machines for that matter.

If it's a subject close to my heart, I generally will complete a survey accurately and honestly, but if it's some government quango or similar wasting money I tend to give the most ridiculous/contrary answers I can or don't do it - won't have any effect on the grand scheme of things but I feel better. :)