Welcom from Holland

Geoffrey

I'm allready member for quite some time but never intreduced myself (sorry about that :-[:-[ )

I'm Geoffrey Hoving and like some other member here, I'm from Holland. I live in a small village called Borger, Its in the nother part of Holland close to the German border.

I work as a full time excavator operator at a contractor. I'm sitting at home at the moment. We have some pretty bad wether here in Holland at the moment. so theres not much work to do. So i spend my days modelbuilding insted until the wether gets better.

If been modelbuilding since i was a small kid. First from Lego. than from wood an metal, I stopped for a couple of years and picked it up about 3 years ago.

I have a small collection of models, around 75 pieces. there pretty much all special models. Some scratch builds by myself and bought scratch build models, ands some limited edition models. It mostly John Deere, New Holland and Case tractors in my collection. I don't have a lot of UH, Sikh ore Britains models any more. Sold the a couple of years ago.

that would be about it. If you got any question. feel free to ask  ;)