John Deere 6510

Powerstarâ„¢

Rubbish picture, was going too fast at the time ::)

Still every little helps? :), This one belongs to 'neep' company here in devon, they also run Agrotrons, a couple MF 6290 tractors and a bunch of Case MXM's? :) This 6510 has a bale squeeze on the front for picking up the rolls of 'fleece' they put over potatos and swedes in our area.

I will keep snapping pics if i see them! Those MXM's sound a beast, heard a MXM 140 yesterday going through the town centre carrying boxed 'neeps'!

Fendt power they cover potaotoes at this time off year as they are normaly earlys and be lifted alot earlier in year really they cover then to protect them from the frost and cold weather at this time of year normaly potatoes arn't planted till march/april but as these are already in ground they need to be protected if i'm wrong corect me please