quite tempted in one of these or similiar

really depends what you want to put it on my boss tried to mount one ion an old ford and it couldn't keep up with the hydraulic demand in the wet would go all day on dry dusty stuff but struggled after muck spreading was changed to a pto driven one which was better

Suton make them with the brackets on top of the bucket and direct drive to shaft. They normally have a 'special' offer on at the Cereals event for about £1000 for an 8 foot brush. I demoed one recently which worked very well but had  50/50 wire & nylon bristles - apparently wire not recommended if you are using it for grain or livestock areas. The bucket is running on the ground all the time with associated wear.  :)

really depends what you want to put it on my boss tried to mount one ion an old ford and it couldn't keep up with the hydraulic demand in the wet would go all day on dry dusty stuff but struggled after muck spreading was changed to a pto driven one which was better

See the wee square thing ontop of the motor, rip it off, And put on a flow restrictor, then it'll work fine, just DON'T change oil flow direction rapidly =snap shaft or chain

wee square thing lets the oil avoid the motor in tough going (its  meant to prevent breaks in sudden change in oil flow)

My deeres driving the nc brush would not lift arms while driving (I had flow restricted on tractor spools) but when i done as said above with inline flow restrictor worked fine, as motor can only cope with 60litre a min oil flow max i think from memory

Stephen you'll wonder how you managed before without it!!!

Suton make them with the brackets on top of the bucket and direct drive to shaft. They normally have a 'special' offer on at the Cereals event for about £1000 for an 8 foot brush. I demoed one recently which worked very well but had  50/50 wire & nylon bristles - apparently wire not recommended if you are using it for grain or livestock areas. The bucket is running on the ground all the time with associated wear.  :)

A skilled driver will be able to keep the bucket an inch from the ground!!

We have wire in our brush why's it not reccomended? incase it gets into the grain maybe?

See the wee square thing ontop of the motor, rip it off, And put on a flow restrictor, then it'll work fine, just DON'T change oil flow direction rapidly =snap shaft or chain

wee square thing lets the oil avoid the motor in tough going (its  meant to prevent breaks in sudden change in oil flow)

My deeres driving the nc brush would not lift arms while driving (I had flow restricted on tractor spools) but when i done as said above with inline flow restrictor worked fine, as motor can only cope with 60litre a min oil flow max i think from memory

Stephen you'll wonder how you managed before without it!!!

that b good info. to keep .........i think it was too wam at one stage today so i ordered it and the brush housing will be fully galvanised and ready to hook up to my jcb

002-85.jpg

thanks for our tips and help Ricky i'll understand all easier when it arrives .....

We have wire in our brush why's it not reccomended? incase it gets into the grain maybe?

ah no wire on this one just a form of hard plastic stuff so i can brush nearly anything with it hopefuly

most people use wire

but you cant use it in cattle shed in case one goes in a cows foot or a grain shed in case it goes in the grain

my uncle import the sutton ones into ireland

and sell a lot of the bucket brushs, they give to trouble,

i have change a not of brush because i work there, not the nices job, but they last a good while