some pictures from work

05rich

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not posted for a while

had a bit of trouble , rea valley have lost the dealership but we have been taken over by AIS another john deere dealer so i still have a job, only major difference is that we are moving to a new site

anyway heres a jcb 7230 fastrac , to drive it, its a bit strange to start with but you get used to it  :-

with the dealership beeing taken over we will no longer be a jcb dealer as well so this is probulary the first and last one of these i get to drive freely

post-1120-132639481291_thumb.jpg

post-1120-132639481443_thumb.jpg

Fantastic topic Rich. I will watch with imterest to see how your job and career grows.

Don't forget some pics of out on the road if you get there.

Just remember to be positive and work hard and you will go far!

Fantastic topic Rich. I will watch with imterest to see how your job and career grows.

Don't forget some pictures of out on the road if you get there.

Just remember to be positive and work hard and you will go far!

thanks jez  :)  will keep you updated , hopefully this time next year i will be off to college  :D

i would love to jordan , but they send us to langar , nottingham for a week at a time to a special john deere college. the lad a year above me has just started.

oh well, john deere at langar, well that sounds great, i went there with my uncle on a training day as he was training some techniitians on crop sprayers, its a great place

i will be seeing you in the future then when i need my john deere servicing ;)

oh well, john deere at langar, well that sounds great, i went there with my uncle on a training day as he was training some techniitians on crop sprayers, its a great place

Who's your uncle Jordan?

well i have already helped loads of people doing services so wont be long before i can do it on my own  ;) ;) :laugh:

nice topic rich

can i ask what your doing? traning mechanic?

you get some veryed gear there any pictures of the work shop?

thanks nick

i am apprentice so i just wash and clean tractors mainly ,but i have started to be given other jobs , for example i filled a 6400 with coolent and did the antifreeze in it , putting new/replacement parts on tractors, painting parts etc

not much "mecanicing" as such but its a start

will try and get some pictures in the workshop if you want , theres a 7930 split i will try and get a photo of  ;)