some pictures from work

05rich

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pictures there rich, how much snow have you had there, has it affected business much or improved it??

thanks jordan , had about 4-5 inches over last week but it rained yesterday morning so some snow has gone , mainly ice now  :-\  i dont think the bussness changed realy , if anything it was quieter  :-\

Lovely photos again Rich, that 6920S is just the sort of tractor we want to replace our 6900 in springtime :of;D

thanks pat , you wouldent want that one pat, as we speek the cab is tipped and the gearbox is ready to come out  :laugh:

6920s are nice tractors  :)

thanks pat , you wouldent want that one pat, as we speek the cab is tipped and the gearbox is ready to come out  :laugh:

6920s are nice tractors  :)

Do you get many through the worshops with major problems like that, I have heard some horror stories about them, yet other people say they are the best tractor they have ever bought

Do you get many through the worshops with major problems like that, I have heard some horror stories about them, yet other people say they are the best tractor they have ever bought

i dont think they have common problems with them , just every now and then you get a bad egg. so long as you take your time choosing and looking at the tracors history etc you shouldent have a problem

Nice pictures I hope thing work out Ok in the future nice to see young people having a interest in Agriculture one or another,  Has Rea valley turn into AIS yet.

thanks , ais are still in the process i think , well we who work there have no phisical changes at all , we have been told hardly anthing about it

i dont think they have common problems with them , just every now and then you get a bad egg. so long as you take your time choosing and looking at the tracors history etc you shouldent have a problem

Cheers for that Rich, we want a 6920S as it is about the money we want to pay, the right hp and natural progression from the 6900+6910 we have now.

Also we get great dealer support from RBM agricultural

Cheers for that Rich, we want a 6920S as it is about the money we want to pay, the right hp and natural progression from the 6900+6910 we have now.

Also we get great dealer support from RBM agricultural

if you do get one make sure you get some photos of it  ;)

Nice to see photos from the dealer side, keep them coming. I like the 1630 with mechanical front wheel drive, is it still around for you to post more pictures of it?

Looking good Rich but why is it being sold to Norway? Why  don't the people in Norway buy one there??

Probably cheaper to buy a second  hand tractor from the UK than a new one in Norway. You could ask your  colleges in Mannheim, I'd be interested in their answer.

Nice to see photos from the dealer side, keep them coming. I like the 1630 with mechanical front wheel drive, is it still around for you to post more pictures of it?

Probably cheaper to buy a second  hand tractor from the UK than a new one in Norway. You could ask your  colleges in Mannheim, I'd be interested in their answer.

sorry no more pictures of the 1630 it was sold a while back

1 - brand new 6430 the second last tractor to be bought in by rea valley tractors - last being a 7530

2 - 6430 with mower which we built up , before all the snow

3 - the old lorry, on its last legs apparently , they were planning on getting a new one before we lost the dealership , well have to wait and see what happens

post-1120-132639578554_thumb.jpg

post-1120-132639578584_thumb.jpg

post-1120-132639578612_thumb.jpg

post-1120-132639578695_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

well its been very quiet for the last month or so , but this last week it has been picking up again  :)

not too may pictures of late ither

firstly here is a 6400 which apparently was the first ever 6000 series tractor to come to rea valley when they came out all those years ago , before this being all 50 series etc.. anyway its come back and now its been sold to spain along with a 6510 and 6620

also a brand new 8320r,  i missed getting a picture of it on the lorry from langar , volvo artic and lowloader in jd colours it looked fantastic

post-1120-132639625567_thumb.jpg

post-1120-132639625597_thumb.jpg

post-1120-132639625617_thumb.jpg