New to site

pm

Lovely trucks Phillip, I have done one or two myself. As have a couple of other members, there arn't many 1/32 scale trucks out there which is a shame but we get by. The white/blue Rcania looks the same colours as an ex-Maritime one I used to drive.

Welcome aboard!

Tris

Lovely trucks Phillip, I have done one or two myself. As have a couple of other members, there arn't many 1/32 scale trucks out there which is a shame but we get by. The white/blue Rcania looks the same colours as an ex-Maritime one I used to drive.

Welcome aboard!

Tris

I know very few about but am hoping to get more this week took me along time to source them

There are plenty of Newray and Automaxx around, just very few different models to actually choose from. Also lacking on modern models too (Siku R series aside if you want to get a mortgage to buy one!). A new FH, MAN and Actros wouldn't go amiss, or a more affordable and readily available R series as the Welly one seems not to have reached us in huge numbers yet on this side of the world.  :(

There are plenty of Newray and Automaxx around, just very few different models to actually choose from. Also lacking on modern models too (Siku R series aside if you want to get a mortgage to buy one!). A new FH, MAN and Actros wouldn't go amiss, or a more affordable and readily available R series as the Welly one seems not to have reached us in huge numbers yet on this side of the world.  :(

I know wat you mean some up to date trucks would be nice any amount in 1;50 but not enough in 1;32 have 2 siku R series my self but not the same when you cant change them to your liking