convo`s conversions fendt & mf & blue Balfour Beatty jd

convo

• 2 weeks later...

Look great!!

I know I have raised this point before but do you need a licence to produce those and use the Balfour Beatty name?

I knwo that farmmodels.co.uk did some mccormicks but they were official models....

Maybe worth checking.....  :of

Look great!!

I know I have raised this point before but do you need a licence to produce those and use the Balfour Beatty name?

I knwo that farmmodels.co.uk did some mccormicks but they were official models....

If a few models can't be painted and have details added or changed without a licence, it's a poor job. :(

Some handy work going on with these. :)

I wonder if BB should have gone with silver or white wheels though, it's a lot of blue!

joe the white one in the background have been made for a special order with jd dealer with there names on ,because that is mainly what i do. if you want five siku tractors jd ,fendt ,mf ,ect with your name or company on i can sort it ,colour of tractor ect

Look great!!

i am not so sure about the whole balfour beatty use of there names on models /toys or were or who i would ask permission to do this ???? but these were made for me and my mates own collections ,but if you would like one i can supply the tractor in blue and give you some stickers  to do what you want to do with or see fit ,

hi jordantaylor i only paint up siku ,but i am on with some other siku tractor models like 7430 ,lorry  tipper trailer and dolly in balfour beauty blue for my mate and i always keep one for my self ,i will post the paint and build ,