Fen Farms and Contracts

nick henton

Great start to the new building, i would use the enclosed bit as a workshop the your farm workers can repair the machinery in the dry.

As for the trailer with the Massey, get another one behind it and make it really grunt!!!!

Thanks Markduck the massey will be busy stone carting when i come to lay the yard so we will see what she is made of then ;D ;D

Regards Nick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wise choice you've made there Nick... one of the best models of 2010 in my opinion... you need an LCN version next mate

I must admit marky its one of my favourits and will go nicely with the FORTIA.it was a toss up between that one and the britains one i still need a little persuasion on that. Im waiting for the 8 wheel version that siku are bringing out in the spring, and the LCN version is on my list for 2011. Ive decided to run 3 different makes on fen farm mainly massey JD and Fendt  :of :of :-*

Regards Nick

It is a big trailer paul but for the tractor of that size it will just be a walk in the park i think im right in saying 320hp ??? i also have the big red Krampe one that siku did a few years back for the silage season ;D ;D

Regards Nick

no nick,my attempt at being funny,they are matched well together

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all ive finally managed to get some more done to my layout ive layed the concrete for the machinery

Picture114.jpg

Picture113.jpg

Mandys gates got them fixed in place but then realised they wouldnt open and close properly where i had put them

Picture112.jpg

The reason why when i put the roadway down so had to move them

Picture118.jpg

Another ive just got some more to do yet

Picture115.jpg

Ive got the grain shed in place i need to get some doors on it but am unsure what sort of doors to do

Picture117.jpg

I have got the yard all stoned as well with a little help from some tile adhesive

any comments welcome as usuall

Regards Nick

And finally, what did you use for the pebbles/stones or what are they???

Its a mix between clumping and non-clumping cat litter stuck in place by some tile adhesive applied very generously then pushed in using a flat block of wood i used the same for the "concrete" for the machinery

Hope this helps mate :D

Regards Nick

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all just a small update on fen farm

gone has the grain dryer i have decided to go with the grain silos ive only laid them out at the moment still got some work to do on them

Picture127.jpg

the tipping shed

Picture128.jpg

another

Picture131.jpg

finally got the farm master back from the dealer

Picture129.jpg

I wanted a drawbar fitted this is the result

Picture130.jpg

Finally managed to get the clamp painted

Picture132.jpg