Britains MF 135 loader/cab seperation

CMB

Question

Does somebody with some Britains knowledge know if it's possible to seperate a 135 Industrial cab from the red loader (without braking either the loader or the cab)?

It looks like you need to slightly dismantle the loader to get it free of the oblong window holes :-\

3 answers to this question

Carefully!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I don't remember doing this but I do have a removed loader in front of me, so must have removed it myself as it is broken on end where bucket should be mounted. The part inside the cab needs to be eased off of the locating pins at the bottom of the loader rams, outside, and then the two pieces can be withdrawn from the cab/windows.Probably not as easy as it sounds because I think the window frame gets in the way a little. Easy to break the window frame too  :( 

I hope this is some, little, help  :)

Carefully!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I don't remember doing this but I do have a removed loader in front of me, so must have removed it myself as it is broken on end where bucket should be mounted. The part inside the cab needs to be eased off of the locating pins at the bottom of the loader rams, outside, and then the two pieces can be withdrawn from the cab/windows.Probably not as easy as it sounds because I think the window frame gets in the way a little. Easy to break the window frame too  :( 

I hope this is some, little, help  :)

Thanks Paul. In fact minutes after posting this I managed to seperate the two in the way you describe but couldn't delete my redundant post :-[ I've also realised I don't have a red partially-glazed 135 cab to fit the loader to but two fully glazed "weatherproof" ones (that you can't fit a loader to) so I might have to swap one of them with someone on the forum :-\