Case IH MX 135 & Fendt Favorit 818

Two of my latest custom models, both purchased at the recently held model show in Zwolle (Holland) so I can't take any credit for them!

The Case IH MX 135 is based on Universal Hobbies' McCormick MTX model. The chassis and bonnet were shortened and everything sprayed in the correct colours plus adding decals. The only problem is that the gear lever in the cab isn't right but other than that it looks fine IMO :).

The Fendt Favorit 818 is based on Weise Toys' Fendt Favorit 824. Again a fairly simple conversion. Front wheels came off UH's Claas Cougar mower. The rear wheels are unknown to me. The fronthitch was taken off and an original Fendt weight added. With the exhaust on top of the bonnet it suddenly looks a completely different model.

post-820-132639545175_thumb.jpg

post-820-132639545194_thumb.jpg

post-820-132639545208_thumb.jpg

post-820-132639545269_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...