Terra Gator

Pingu

I found something interesting out to be able to work on these terra gators the people at the dealer who are goin to work on it have to have injections against heptitus etc

Yes this is correct, I had to have Hep A and B and Tetanus when I started driving them too. Now with Wessex Water I also have to make sure my injections are up t date. They last for ten years.

I found something interesting out to be able to work on these terra gators the people at the dealer who are goin to work on it have to have injections against heptitus etc

Yes this is correct, I had to have Hep A and B and Tetanus when I started driving them too. Now with Wessex Water I also have to make sure my injections are up t date. They last for ten years.

Probably a stupid question but what's the reasong for that then folks?  :) :) :)

Because 9 times out of 10 the machines are used to spread sewage cake NH, although screened there is still a risk of hyperdermic needles and of course virus/bacteria in the sewage itself. A low risk but you must still be vaccinated all the same.

Because 9 times out of 10 the machines are used to spread sewage cake NH, although screened there is still a risk of hyperdermic needles and of course virus/bacteria in the sewage itself. A low risk but you must still be vaccinated all the same.

or wear a space suit, whatever is closest to hand i suppose  :D