Artisan/PMA 32 2wd front axles

fordson major

Question

Hi Guys I was just looking at there web site after seeing a post on here in conversions of the 2wd axle and tyres they sell as a kit.

I was wondering if there is anybody in the U.K that stocks and sells these parts. I do not speak french or know any body that does locally so with out using translation of some kind, Their site is a pain to use and even with translation it is hard.

I am located in Canada and if there is a source in the u.k that could mail them to me or somebody that would be willing to get them that knows the site system would be great. I would be willing to pay a sensible fee for them doing it on top of other cost.

payment could be by paypal to make life easy . even if some body could talk me through the site ordering/ account would work.

Thanks for your time and hopefully help in getting these parts If you want to reply by PM that's fine too

Regards Robert  :)                 

2 answers to this question

Thanks for the Info I found the flag when I got on the site. I was also tipped off about google chrome translator By JK. I have just tried that and found it didn't translate the page to create an Account. That is where I'm real stuck as I want my hard earned dollars to go to the right place. I guess putting the stuff together is not going to be a problem. I'm a full time farm mechanic you should see some of what i have to work with ;) .  Thanks again guys for the Replies so far :) .

Regards Robert