stockists

does anyone know the best place to get britains stuff from nowadays thats not the internet anywhere near edinburgh preferbly thanks

ive been using the internet mainly for models as stockists seem to have dried up in scotland, i know wonderland models in lothian road edinburgh stocks uh/siku tractors and ertl cars etc in their range but not sure about britains, worth a try

i get most of my older ones ( pre 2008 ) from a guy in blackpool who stocks pretty much anything britains

if theres a TRU nearby, they seem to keep a good stock of the new britains models

by any chance would the guy in blackpool be eddie carter at e.c.toys and collectables in bond street, he has an excellent selection of britains, uh and siku, i buy quite a lot of models from him just wish he was a bit closer to scotland mind you he does items via the post and on ebay

i get most of my older ones ( pre 2008 ) from a guy in blackpool who stocks pretty much anything britains

if theres a TRU nearby, they seem to keep a good stock of the new britains models

have you been in there lately?, was in the Cambridge one today and the selection has gone down hill!!.....now only the horsebox and range rover!

by any chance would the guy in blackpool be eddie carter at e.c.toys and collectables in bond street, he has an excellent selection of britains, uh and siku, i buy quite a lot of models from him just wish he was a bit closer to scotland mind you he does items via the post and on ebay

no its not ...  the guy i deal with goes by the name of shaun  ;D

have you been in there lately?, was in the Cambridge one today and the selection has gone down hill!!.....now only the horsebox and range rover!

the TRU in preston stocks most of the new models ... i was in there today drooling looking at the models  ::)

Really??  I'm surprised by that; I've not seen any Britains in the one in Lincoln for years (probably more than 10 years in fact), and even before that they never had more than 6 items (and mostly tractor/trailer sets).